Monday, January 11, 2010

You have exhausted My Patience, Dog...

It has all just gotten to be WAY TOO MUCH!!!

How many pieces of bread does a Weimaraner need in the course of his Weimaraner Day? One filled with snoring splayed on his plush mattress, periodic exits for peeing & pooping AND being thoroughly obnoxious to me, His Supreme Master.... and Giver of Divine Sustenance, i.e. The Dog's Treats & Stuff.
The Dog & I are currently suffering a Divergence of Opinion...
I believe that a Treat... such as a piece of bread... is a Reward for Superior Dog Behaviours, i.e. peeing & pooping without wearing me out waiting for either one to happen in near freeezing temperatures... not forgetting the rain, sleet & wind whipping about as I stand in a down-trodden municipal park near a bus stop... leaving me in Peace to do My Other Chores around the house... like, The Dog is not the only of God's Creature I must attend to. There is, after all, The Short-person... He has needs too, Dog!!!... who also resides under the same roof as The Dog... and, generally being decorative on his off-hours by staying on one or the other of his beds.
Whereas...
The Dog is under the impression that he damn well deserves whatever he wants, when he wants AND how he wants it and, if it is a piece of bread, then, damn the torpedoes, that piece of bread should come forthwith!!!
Pretty damn bossy of The Dog, don't you think? Who created this monster? Ooops...
I had to be very stern with said Animal. The Dog hated the message. Who cares? I was merely trying to deflect blame. It is My Right as Supreme Master. Peerless & Blameless. I was forced to invoke a sort of Parliamentary Immunity, much to the absolute displeasure of The Dog, to then communicate that... THERE WILL BE NO MORE BREAD... until further notice, Dog.
How about a piece of cheese, Moses? Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment