Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Just Hugged My Dog and...

I just hugged The Dog...

and he smelled exactly like Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup!!!... right off the stove too. I loved Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup. A fond memory of My Childhood back when I went home for lunch.
A while back, The Dog used to smell like My Mother's tuna-fish salad sandwiches!!!... made with sweet relish, onion, celery & world's of mayonnaise and served on RAINBOW white bread... Thank You very much... with potato chips & a glass of milk. Too bad The Dog doesn't smell like the complete shebang.
And before that, The Dog's scent was a knock-on for FRITO'S Corn Chips!!!
Remarkable, isn't it? All my favorite food groups!!! Must have something to do with The Dog growing older, do you suppose?
However, The Dog still has the worse breath ever. It smells like... Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment