Monday, January 18, 2010

Bezerked-out on bread...

The Short-person says The Dog has a bad character. He also says I have one too. What does he know? However, The Short-person may know a thing or two more than either of us Man & Dog participants in a quest for domination about the distribution of bread supplies in Our Happy Home.

This attached photo is none other than a portrait of a ill-behaved, spoiled, latently recalcitrant canine. We could add the word "delinquent" to the list too, if you wish.
What are My Reasons for such comments? Well...
ONLY because I did not give The Dog a Bread Treat at precisely 10:37 AM... the exact hour & minutes he decided it was time for one... he summarily went upstairs, got on my bed, tore off the bedcovers... and made want with My Bed!!! I would show a photo of The Dog's sheet-bath but, it is too horrible to show. Trust me. He used my bed very ill.
Normally, when The Dog wants something... and these days, he wants ONLY one thing... The Dog comes down & parks himself on his Weimaraner Hind-legs & stares at me with his factory-installed Weimaraner laser-eyes until I get off My Scottish Butt.
If, after ten minutes or so of waiting, I have not preformed the required task, The Dog changes tactics. He comes over & puts his head on my lap, occasionally licking the right thigh of my DIESEL jeans. Nope. No Dog Slobber. It's more like The Dog is brushing his long tongue on the cotton of my jeans. Must be the twill, don't you think?
However, if the desired task is still not forthcoming after five to eleven minutes, The Dog puts his Weimaraner Butt into reverse, steadies himself on all fours & lets out several salvos of... BAR-RUFF!!!
And finally, if satisfaction continues to evade him, then and ONLY then, will The Dog resort to some form of Weimaraner violence, i.e. messing with our Oriental rugs or, dithering with bed-sheets. Apparently, The Dog has shot-over to a shortened form of negotiation AND over bread!!! It must be a new phase of his addiction, do you suppose? Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment