Friday, April 23, 2010

I ain't going out in that!

Here is a Live-action shot of The Dog... brakes smoking... in the entrance to our palazzo. He scents it is wet outside. He also detects that I intend to bodily drag him out into it. He was right. But, I lost the battle. He waited until I could come to my senses. 
I am amazed The Dog got this far. Normally, he stops DEAD in his tracks right out of the elevator. And, in cases of a downpour, he never leaves the elevator at all. Oh! Well, then, he never even gets off his upstairs bed, if his arthritic joints tells him there are torrential rains outside. 
You know, I try to communicate to The Dog about the day's weather. When it is Big raining outside, Moses, I take him out onto to our balcony, so he can have rain water soaking his Weimaraner schnozz. It has yet to work. I guess, he knows he ain't going out into the Big Rain from the balcony, so why be concerned? The Dog is smart enough to know we always leave by the building's front door. Thus, the photo. Gads.


No comments:

Post a Comment