Friday, April 2, 2010

Confirmed...

Is NOT My Adored Dog destined for Posterity with this stunning portrait?
A Dog Park friend did it. The Dog nearly drove her to despair though, trying to get him to stay still long enough for a suitable photo. He kept turning to look up at me, as if asking for My Permission... since I was, oddly, NOT the one holding the camera... or, The Dog would move in between my legs to get away from the alien camera wielding person. Oh! And then, her XXXL canine wanted his picture taken too. 
It would have also been helpful for The Dog had the friend any competence with a micro-SONY digital camera. I just hit the button & let what may come happen with The Dog... or anything else, for that matter. This was NOT good enough for my friend. And, probably a fine thing to, admiring The Result. However, she poked & pranced around The Dog to get his Best Side. Then, when all was ready, she would fiddle with her camera, loosing the shot. 11 minutes later... and with me far, far away from The Dog, so as NOT to distract him from his imminent Posterity... A Perfect Shot was got!
Once the impromptu photo shoot was complete, my friend dashed home, got on her computer, downloaded The Perfect Photo, had it immediately printed out on heavy art-paper, stuck it in a fancy frame and called me to come get it.
Now, I must find a suitable place to demonstrate what a fine looking canine My Dog is.  I thought upstairs in my bathroom so, while sitting, I can admire him... without interruptions. Gads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment