Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Thugs... Part II


The real & absolute thugs of Thanksgiving has to be my veterinarian sister's two creatures.
The white one... named Neem...I doubt it is a Shih-tzu. It could be a really nasty Lohpso-ohpso mix. They're mean AND stupid at the same time... BITES!!! No. Sorry. It LUNGES AND BITES!!!... from within the range of only a yard.
Mauser... the ugly brown thing that snorts and faintly resembles the Creature from the Black Lagoon... far exceeds Wick's bio-disasters by peeing AND pooping relentlessly upon my mother's prized Oriental carpets... naturally, there is one in every room... or, wherever & whenever inspiration hits. True to its thug nature, Mauser does so exclusively inside. The outdoors is just the outdoors to this animal and not the toilette it is to any other d-o-g.
Thankfully... Thanksgiving came & went and, so did many of The Cousins too. I have never been so glad to see My Dog than when I returned home... safely buffered by lots of water. Gads.





















No comments:

Post a Comment