Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Thugs... Part I

My Dog is a paragon of Christian Virtue, Superb Breeding & a Disciplined Education.

cannot say this about The Dog's distant & American relations... The Cousins, if you will... during my recent Thanksgiving visit. In fact, I can well say... they are all various degrees of delinquents, except one, who gets A Special Citation. But, that is for later.
Let's take my mother's two Shih-tzus... a canine sub-species, if there ever was one.
Ms. Wicks is nearly blind, probably deaf, certainly incontinent and she definitely poops in the Sun Room when Mom & I trot off to the movies. It might help if Mom would desist in referring to the Sun Room as The Slammer. I suppose there is some consolation... Wicks deigns to evacuate her bowels always in the same locale... under the dining table next to the computer. And, since she is My Mother's Dog, there are sanctions against Complaints. Mum's the word... dammit.

Thug Number Two is called Toby. His distinct fault is... he never comes when you call him.  Never. He's not interested. Toby likes to canvas any moving object... man or machine... for Friendship & Fun. However, I did not pay several thousand Dollars to come to America for Thanksgiving only to see My Mother's adored yet recalcitrant Shih-tzu squished by an oncoming Mercedes-Benz SUV... thank you very much. I'll stop there. Why dither? There are those darn sanctions.

Too be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment