Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, Moses...

It is Thanksgiving next week and I must attend to My Dear & Aged Mother. The rest of My Family will be present too for the Food Festivities. One or more of them gets to do the cooking. I will watch while sipping a dry pro-secco. My Mother says she is of The Age when we'd be lucky to get a Swanson's Deep-dish Turkey Pie out of her. Too bad... I love Swanson's! Their crusts are divine!!!

In the meantime, The Dog knows nothing about...
A) Thanksgiving... though, if he did, he would be enthusiastically hoping for some morsel of "white meat" or an entire Swanson's all to himself...
and...
B) My Imminent Departure avec la compagnie Air France.
Let's go right to Our Scene...
Me... Oh, Moses... Oh, Moses...  I will be leaving you in a few short hours and I have these Parting Words for your edification... 
The Dog... ?**!!#@???
Me again... I want you to understand that you will be under the care & feeding of The Short-person. It is important to know that this Person has COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DIFFERENT parameters of Discipline, Behaviour & Care of A Dog. So, brace yourself. The Dog Sitter will SAVE you on Sunday.
The Dog, again... ???*!!!***?
Me, for now... I'll be back in two weeks. Be A Brave Weimaraner! 
Gads.


No comments:

Post a Comment