Thursday, November 5, 2009

Defects of Design... dammit

As is The Custom in Our Home, at strategic moments during Our Evening, while The Short-person is on a final ILS approach to falling asleep in front of the TV... and after a delicious meal of sauteed pork-chops with zucchini... I go over & adore My Dog. Normally, The Creature is to be found on his Upstairs Bed... sleeping. He is united with The Short-person on that.
Adoring entails giving goolie-goolie. This is Our Local Custom of scratching a certain body part. For The Dog, it is one of two Inner Thighs. Knowing full well of this Custom, The Dog awakes & lifts his leg in preparation for what is to come... the soothing effect of my delicate tickling where his hair don't grow and he can't reach. It is My Public Service to The Dog.
A while back, I told The Dog that God was Very Kind & Generous in bestowing upon him two Inner Thighs. Thus, saving him the indignity... or the uniqueness... of being a three-legged Weimaraner. The Dog only HARRUMPHED!!! for more goolie-goolie. It IS addicting. Just ask The Short-person. I am obligated in doing his back & bumpy-head.
Anyway, what I am about to describe I have known since The Dog was just a wee puppy but, last night, a particular detail of his Weimaraner physiology struck me as especially odd...
The Dog has a nipple on his pee-pee!!! 
However, I will NOT dignify this with a photo.

Now, don't you think someone... someone Real Big & All Encompassing, who lives upstairs... or everywhere, as the case may be... and whose name begins with a "G"... yep, we're talking about God Himself!!!... has screwed-up? My Dog has been burdened with a weird sort of Design Fluke!!! Not Very Kind OR Generous. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment