Saturday, January 1, 2011

OK... so?

OK... here is Our Scene...
A first w-a-l-k in the New Year with The Dog!!! In attendance were also The Short-person & another short-person. Suddenly, I was overcome by a strong feeling to communicate with said animal... to remark on the fact that we had just embarked upon our Tenth Year of being a Team. So, I called him over. He seemed not particularly inclined to pause with sniffing the wild & rangy odors on our country w-a-l-k. So, I had to lower my voice by several octaves to gain... A) his attention... and B) insist upon his coming closer to hear what I had to say.  
The Dog kept looking off in another direction. So, frustrated by a desire to connect with My Canine yet, forestalled by His Indifference, I resorted to threatening a Total Bread Ban after our w-a-l-k. And, do you see The Look on The Dog's Weimaraner Canine Countenance? It says... Oh... if you must but, let's get it over-with ASAP! I smell goat in these woods!!! Gads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment