Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Dog is a damn clock...

Yep. The Dog is upset with me. Very upset. He got tired of waiting. So, he came into the Kitchen and barked...

Where is my dinner? It should have been served nearly 15 minutes ago! I have been on my downstairs bed waiting patiently for your call, "Come and get it, Moses!" and what do I discover? It isn't ready! Instead, you are sautéing fish for that Short-person,  who twists my ears thinking I like that. Can't he just scratch my head like the others? Now, where is my dinner?

Nope. He was not the least bit interested that I was busily fixing The Short-person's evening repast. Just another one of My 24/7 Duties. For The Dog, priorities are priorities and his ALWAYS must take precedence! Dinner is at 6PM.

Yep. The Dog is a clock with an alarm set for the following hours...

9AM... Time to go out for W-a-l-k Numero Uno... 

10AM... A Treat followed immediately by Breakfast. Then, a nap...

Noon... A Treat and, if it isn't over 80+ degrees outside, W-a-l-k Numero Due. Then, a nap...

4PM... W-a-l-k Numero Tre', unless it is over 80+ degrees. Then, he'll take a Treat and wait until 5Pm for the W-a-l-k...

6PM... Dinner...

9PM... A very short W-a-l-k Numero Quattro, longer, but not too long, if the outside temp is not over 80+ degrees. Then, it's Beddy-bye Time.

At 9:01Pm, I am all done in. But then, there's The Short-person to attend to. Gads.




No comments:

Post a Comment