Friday, June 26, 2009

Dog love...

Sometimes... I don't know... but, I just can't help it...
I become overwhelmed with Love for My Dog!!!
Then, I discover that he smells exactly like a bag of Frittoes.
Naturally, The Dog has no idea why I am sniffing & hugging & clutching & smooching him for so long a time. However, he takes it all in his stride... he is already used to Total Adulation... and yet, he can find it within himself to return the compliment by giving me a great big long Weimaraner lick. Ahhhhhhhh...
Is there no greater love than that between Man & Dog?
Gads.

1 comment:

  1. Hai proprio ragione, รจ un blog molto carino e, sopratutto, ancora una volta mi rendo conto dell'amore che ti lega al tuo cane (fossi nei panni di Roberto sarei un poco gelosa).
    Gabriella (mamma di Magou)

    ReplyDelete