Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tools for looking good...

People often come up to me & say...

Your dog's coat is so like velvet!!! So smooth... so silky... so shiny... 

and so on and so forth. They would be interested to learn that there is has a handy... literally... device for bring out that BRECK Look in My Weimaraner. Here is The Dog's Grooming Tool...
The Dog loves it. He adores the feeling of being massaged by The Grooming Tool's array of flexible rubber nibs stroking his back, his hind-quarters, his neck & stomach too. When The Dog scents his Grooming Tool is in my jacket's pocket and the temptation becomes overwhelming, he will stop dead in his tracks... on any stretch of scuzzy urban sidewalk... stick his nose into my pocket, arch his back to say... I'm ready when you are... and await Grooming NIRVANA!!! 
It was not always so. We tried... The Dog & I... various alternative Grooming Tools but, they all seemed more adapted for a Saint Bernard's big hair or, as torture equipment for the CIA than for a Weimaraner's minimalist coat. The Dog's Grooming Tool is a God-send for Good Looks. And, it shows. My Dog is a handsome fellow, don't you think. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment