Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bar-ruffing...

I do not take kindly to being barked at by a spoiled & rotten Weimaraner after 9PM. I haven't had time to digest my meal yet. So, I had to communicate the following statement reiterating The Steadfast Rules of the Master/Dog Relationship...
Moses! Please kindly note that all Bar-ruffing must occur between the hours of 9 in the morning to 7 in the evening. It is now 10:30 PM. Thank you for your kind & considerate attention. I know it was a struggle for you to stay patient long enough to hear me out! Ora vai al tuo posto, per favore.
Apparently, The Dog was all bent out of shape over having received ONLY 2 pieces of b-r-e-a-d for a T-r-e-a-t after our last w-a-l-k of the day. I can't imagine who gave him the idea that he was entitled to 3 pieces rather than just 2. Had I miscounted, do you think? Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment