Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back with The Dog...

Yes, Dear Readers, I am back & united once again with The Dog after a wonderful trip to the US with The Short-person in tow. It was our best excursion ever. Here are a few photographic highlights...
 
Sunrise on Fernandina Beach...

The Main drag on Cumberland Island...

A stately mansion on a square in Savannah.
Actually, The Short-person & I have been back for some time now. I have had to spend the aftermath of My Absence by re-establishing discipline with My Adored Canine about the following unwarranted behaviors...
1. Dragging me by his leash where I DO FEAR TO TRED...
2. Suffering The Dog's irritation WITH A BARRAGE OF WEIMARANER BAR-RUFFS when I refuse to share with him what I am nibbling on while sitting at my desk...
which, reminds me of A Very Important Point...
I don't go after The Dog with Q-tips or medicines or his grooming mitten on His Hollowed Ground... i.e. either of his two beds in our open-space-loft domicile... so, why should The Dog afflict me at Mine? This is ONLY Fair Play. I would hope that The Dog would Cease & Desist but, it seems he will not.
3. Asking The Dog to choose a more Civil Hour of The Day... please... AND NOT AT 3:45 AM IN THE MORNING... to lick his hind-parts incessantly. Deep Cleaning is better done at, say, 11 AM, when I am gainfully employed elsewhere, like at the gym. There I cannot hear The Dog's basso slurping noises.
and...
4. Accept that there will be times when taking The Short-person's beat-up ol' AUDI IS NOT POSSIBLE and that, as A Gentle-dog, he would be kind enough to curl himself up into a micro-ball of Weimaraner on the FIAT sport-car's minimal right-hand seat, keeping track that his LARGE Weimar-ears stay of the stick-shift... thank you very much.
I have had my work cut out for me. Gads.



No comments:

Post a Comment