Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reigning...

This is The Dog's vehicular Kingdom.
It stinks of Weimaraner. The Short-person is very upset about it too. It's his car in the photo. The Dog & I like to use his hatch-back AUDI over my smallish late-model FIAT sports-car. There's more room for The Dog's Kingdom!!!
However... and this might be a good time to mention this... The Short-person doesn't give much attention to his now 11 year old scruffy ol' automobile in the Care & Maintainence Departments. 'Tis I, who takes the vehicle in for a tune-it-up, to the car-wash to be vacuumed & washed... naturally, because My Dog despoiled its interior with his stinky Weimaraner hairs... or, to the gas station for a tank of benzina... and, I do so with My Euros... for cryin' out loud!
What does The Dog do in his in-the-way-back Kingdom? Well, he likes to study the passing world outside. But, mostly he just sleeps. He nods-off to the soothing hum of the tires rolling at 140 kph on the autostrada's pavement... that's nearly 90 mph and it is the legal Speed Limit in Italy!!!

I am The Driver... as befitting My Exhaulted Position as The Dog's Supreme Master. The Dog doesn't have a Driver's License. I do. That is because I am a Higher Power. Gads.

No comments:

Post a Comment